Full List Of Successful Candidates For Nigerian Navy DSSC Course 24 Selection (Interview)
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FOR DIRECT SHORT SERVICE COMMISSION (DSSC) COURSE 24 SELECTION BOARD www.joinnigeriannavy.com
RequirementsThe Exercise will involve the screening of academic certificates/credentials, medical test, physical fitness test, written and oral examinations. Candidates are to come along with the following:
- Originals and photocopies of academic certificates/credentials including:
- Statement of Results.
- Testimonial for Primary and Secondary Schools attended (with Scratch Cards for Verification of O’Level Results).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Four (4) recent coloured Passport Photographs.
- Writing materials.
- Three pairs of white (unmarked) vests and navy blue shorts.
- A pair of white canvas/trainers.
- Two bed sheets and pillow cases.
- A set of Cutleries.
Click Here To View the List
Incase you missed the initial DSSC advert, click below to view the 2016 DSSC Course 24 advert:
Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 24
The Naval Headquarters (NHQ) is the administrative and policy-making organ of the Nigerian Navy. At its head is the Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS), who exercises full command of the NN. The CNS has seven staff branches in addition to the Office of the Navy Secretary. The staff branches are: Policy and Plans, Training and Operations, Administration, Naval Engineering, Logistics, Accounts and Budget, and Safety and Standards. These branches are headed by Principal Staff Officers (PSOs) of flag rank.