This is to inform candidates who sat for the POST UTME Screening examination of the Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta (FUNAAB) that the results of the screening has been released.
Candidates can proceed to check their screening results.
To check your screening result, follow the steps below;
How to Check FUNAAB Post-UTME Screening Result
-Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the space provided
-Click on “Enter” to login
-Once you are logged in, click on “”My CBT Result” directly below “My Application”
-You will be directed to a page showing your result.
PLEASE NOTE THAT
– This is neither an Offer of Admission nor Admission Letter
– Pre-Admission Screening score is just one of the criteria used for admission.
– List of short-listed candidates will be available later.
- The foundation Vice-Chancellor was Professor Nurudeen Olorunimbe Adedipe, who served for two terms of four years each: 8 January 1988 to 31 December 1991 and 1 January 1992 to 31 December 1995,
- The second Vice-Chancellor was Professor Julius Amioba Okojie, who acted from 1 January 1996 till 2 September 1996, when he became a substantive Vice-Chancellor and served for one term of five year which ended on 31 August 2001,
- The third Vice-Chancellor was Professor Israel Folorunso Adu, who served from 1 September 2001 to 31 August 2006.
- Professor Ishola Adamson acted as Vice-Chancellor from 1 September 2006 till 24 May 2007
- The fourth Vice-Chancellor, Professor Oluwafemi Olaiya Balogun was appointed from 24 May 2007 till 23 May 2012.
- Professor Olusola Bamidele Oyewole was appointed the fifth substantive Vice-Chancellor at the 70th Statutory Meeting of the University’s Governing Council of Friday, 20 April 2012. He assumed office on 24 May 2012 – till May 24, 2017.
- Professor Ololade Ade Enikuomehin was recommended and appointed as the Acting Vice-Chancellor by the Senate of the university at its special meeting with effect from May 24, 2017
- Professor G. M. Babatunde: 1 September 1994
- Professor Julius Okojie: 1 October 1994 to 31 December 1995
- Professor I. F. Adu: December, 2000 (2 terms)
- Professor T.O. Tayo: 7 December 2000 to 6 December 2004 (2 terms)
- Professor A.R.T. Solarin: 7 December 2004 to 6 December 2006.
- Professor I.C. Eromosele, DVC (Academic): 14 September 2007 to 17 September 2009.
- Professor O.J. Ariyo, DVC (Development): 14 September 2007 to 17 September 2009.
- Professor C.F.I Onwuka, DVC (Academic): 18 September 2009 to 17 September 2011.
- Professor S.T.O Lagoke, DVC (Development): 18 September 2009 to 17 September 2011.
- Professor T.A. Arowolo, DVC (Academic): 18 September 2011 to December 2013.
- Professor F. K. Salako, DVC (Development): 18 September 2011 to 6 January 2016 (2 terms).
- Professor M. A. Waheed, DVC (Academic): 1 January 2014 to 6 January 2016.
- Professor (Mrs.) C.O. Eromosele, DVC (Academic): 7 January 2016 till date.
- Professor O.A. Enikuomehin, DVC (Development): 7 January 2016 till date.
While the first five were the only Deputy Vice-Chancellors during their respective tenures, Professors Eromosele and Ariyo were appointed simultaneously as the first set of two Deputy Vice-Chancellors for the University, an initiative of the then Vice-Chancellor, Professor O.O. Balogun.