FUOYE Acceptance Fee Payment Details and Registration Procedure 2016/2017
This is to inform all the newly admitted candidates into the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) undergraduate programmes for the 2016/2017 academic session that the management of the institution has announced the amount they are required to pay as acceptance fee, procedure and deadline for the payment.
- i) All admitted candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable sum of Thirty thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only as Acceptance Fee on or before Friday, 11th November, 2016. Please note that any candidate who fails to accept the offer of admission between the period stipulated above should consider the admission forfieted.
- ii) Acceptance Fee should be paid via Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR)
- iii) Candidates should visit the University website for information relating to fees payable by fresh students, procedure for registration, etc
i. Log on to www.remita.net.
ii. Click on: Pay a Federal Government Agency.
iii. On the Name of MDA field: Type/Select “Federal University Oye-Ekiti – 1000134”
- Under Name of Services/Purpose select “PROJECT”.
- In the description field, type in: 2016/2017 Undergraduate Acceptance Fees.
- Enter the amount to be paid which is N30,000.00
vii. Enter the other information i.e Payer’s Email and Payer’s Phone
viii. Proceed to Payment.