Graduate Secretary Job Vacancy at A.G Leventis Nigeria Plc
A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc. is one of the largest bakeries in Nigeria producing highly nutritious variety of bakery products and snacks, with a strong brand presence in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- Enhances effectiveness by providing information management support.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Answers inquiries from customers or clients regarding services; directs customers or clients to appropriate resources; schedules and coordinates meetings; provides materials, and initiates requests for information when required.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Business Administration, Psychology or related discipline.
- Administrative Writing Skills, Detail-oriented, Reporting Skills, Self-motivated, Supply Management, ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects, proficient in Microsoft Office, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing, Verbal Communication.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org on a subject matter- Secretary