Employer: Atopet Automations Limited
Graduate Trainee Application at Atopet Automations Limited (Embedded systems and Robotics)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The main job of a trainee engineer is work as per the guidelines and instructions of his manager and deliver to the best of his abilities.
- He will be responsible to perform and carry out any project undertaken by the senior management of the company.
- He might have to assist his seniors in developing a new project.
- He should have the ability to improvise on existing engineering techniques in force in the company in order to make them more feasible and cost effective.
- He might be given some basic guidelines and expected to showcase his engineering skills on them.
- His main responsibility is to cultivate and learn professional behavior and mannerisms from this traineeship.
- He might have to conduct sampling activities and take decisions on them along with the consent of his manager.
- He might be required to work out an exhaustive budget and devise new methods for achieving the company’s goal.
- He may need to gather information relating to latest engineering techniques and pass them to the technical team for incorporation
- Relevant degree or qualification in technical fields and Engineering, with I.T compliance.
Skills and Specifications:
- A Trainee engineer must be adept in technology advancements and other engineering aspects
- Must be able to work in a team
- Must be proficient in mathematics and analytical subjects.
- Must have the ability to understand complex scenarios and decode them with ease
- Must have great interpersonal skills.
- Must be a quick observer and ready to learn new things.
- Problem solving skills
- Up-to-date knowledge of technologies
- Good organisational and time management skills
- For programming, knowledge of one or more programming languages relevant to the role
- Some may require experience with database management systems
- An ability to work to deadlines
- A good eye for detail
engineering : 1 year or less
electrical electronics : 1 year or less
This position reports to: Embedded Systems Developer Apply before Tuesday, April 19, 2016 – 57 Days left Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion.
Apply before Tuesday, April 19, 2016