Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited started operations mid 1999 as a private enterprise known as Greenswealth Produce Nigeria. The company has since carried on business as a promotional products and corporate gifts purveyor and advisor. Greenswealth has a mission to partner with client organizations in the projection of strong, invaluable brands by providing innovative and quality products in the supply of promotional corporate gift items with emphasis on superior customer service.
Due to an ongoing expansion the company currently seeks to hire qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
The procurement officer reports to the Head of Marketing/Production
The procurement officer does the following:
- Carries out market analysis to get the best purchasing deals
- Acquires goods at favourable prices by comparing prices of goods from different suppliers
- Analyses sales patterns and stays up-to-date on market changes that can affect the supply and prices of goods
- Liaises with local suppliers of goods to ensure a steady supply of required items to facilitate the company’s production process
- Maintains an updated database of credible suppliers of all items needed by the company
- Constantly on the look-out for best ways to minimize the company’s procurement expenses
- Works with business development and production department to determine items or materials needed by clients
- Maintains an accurate record of goods purchased, including costs, deliveries and inventories.
- Possess minimum of HND qualification.
- Have keen market awareness.
- Must be up-beat, agile, and energetic.
- Not older than 30 years.
Application Closing Date
12:00 p.m. 24th May, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Applications received after this date will not be opened. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.