Guinness Nigeria Plc 2016 Recruitment for Marketing Analytics Manager
Guinness Nigeria Plc – We are Guinness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc the world’s leading premium drinks business with an unrivalled collection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories.
Guinness Nigeria operates a Total Beverage Business (TBB). A key contributor to the success of the GNPLC strategic plan is an effective & flexible field sales force demonstrating industry leadership in both volume driving & brand building activity. We put the customer at the heart of everything we do, and through this, will deliver sustained, mutual growth for our brands, categories, customers and partners. Will you partner with us on this journey?
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Analytics Manager
Reports To: Consumer Data, Media and Digital Manager
Purpose of Role
- To lead the systems, disciplines and process improvements required to transform performance management and data/insights provision to the business in order to make our investment choices more effective and efficient.
- Working across all data sources (qualitative, quantitative, M&E and external market data) to synthesise and package information for meaningful interpretation and ease of access.
- Work across multiple brand teams and cross functionally with limited global functional expertise beyond Market Logic.
- Supporting in the integration of a multi-discipline and diverse team to act as a unified hub that leads the thinking and analytics which are required in transforming our function for the future.
- Working across diverse internal teams and external service providers to form a powerful center of excellence that services the data and insight needs of the business.
- To provide ‘expert’ advice into brand and customer marketing teams and coach in the utilisation of data and supporting tools/systems.
- To help lead a transformation in performance management disciplines and routine in ways of working.
- To support in leading GLT strategic choices around portfolio participation and external market context to create winning strategies.
- Market Logic, research and data cost choices for alignment.
Top 3-5 Accountabilities:
- Integrate insights from trackers, syndicated research, M&E, ad hoc research projects, media/digital tracking, internal data and analysis from various teams/functions to deliver holistic learnings that helps teams and leaders set priorities and make informed decisions based on relevant data, analytical rigour and real insight.
- Work across innovation, customer marketing, business strategy, commercial finance, brand marketing, consumer planning and media to map the data inputs available and required for the future.
- Lead the implementation of ‘Market Logic’ a fledgling Diageo tool to build a searchable database of all our research and core data trackers (think internal Google).
- Embed tracker tools, disciplines and usage capability within the marketing and customer marketing function to enable teams to access, analyse and interpret data efficiently and effectively.
- Work with consumer planning colleagues to embed insights and analytics capability across the marketing and customer marketing functions.
- Champion M&E supported by commercial finance and include outputs in Market Logic
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in consumer planning, marketing analytics, research fields.
- Demonstrated experience in consultancy or integrated marketing service function delivery.
- Post graduate degree, MBA or equivalent in relevant field.
- Demented ability in working cross functionally to deliver performance outcomes.
- Digitally enabled and savvy … comfortable within a new marketing age.
- Proven experience in data synthesis and analysis to deliver insightful and accessible strategies to business leaders.
- Experience in provision of integrated systems for data and insight delivery to teams.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online