International Student House Scholarship by Birkbeck University of London, UK 2017/2018
The Birkbeck / International Student House Scholarship will take the form of one year free accommodation at International Students House, in a single room.
Application Deadline: 19th June 2017
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be taken at (country): Birkbeck University of London, UK
Offered Since: 2016
- Students should be from a developing or emerging country and intending to return on completion of their studies.
- Students must hold an unconditional offer for a full-time course at Birkbeck.
- Preference will be given to postgraduate students.
- Preference will be given to students that are studying a course that will provide skills to assist in the development of their home country.
- Students must have a good proven academic record, with every prospect of success in their study and future careers.
- Preference will be given to students who would otherwise be unable to study/finish their study for financial reasons.
- Students must have a full tuition only scholarship in place from Birkbeck or a recognised organisation. Please note that students whose scholarship includes living cost expenses are ineligible.
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Value of Scholarship: Successful applicants will be awarded with free accommodation at International Students House, in a single room.
Duration of Scholarship: one year
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th June 2017, specifying how you meet the criteria for the scholarship. The email subject should be “Birkbeck/ISH full scholarship application”.
Award Provider: Birkbeck University of London
Important Notes: It is possible to apply for the Birkbeck/ISH scholarship at the same time as applying for a nominated room. Please indicate in your scholarship application, if you are also applying for a nominated room in our partner halls of residence.