Interra Networks Limited in Owerri and Enugu Recruitment for a Call Centre Agent Job
Interra Networks Ltd (Interra) is a leading provider of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sector.
We develop, deploy and manage ICT products and services with a focus on the emerging markets of the world from as simple as a website to as complex as a secure IP-Voice Network, we can help turn your business needs into a working solution.
We bring our years of experience to bear in developing innovative solutions and partnering with our clients to ensure they derive maximum value from their technology projects.
Job Title: Call Centre Agent
Location: Enugu/Owerri, Enugu/Imo
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Support and provide superior service via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller
- Use questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone communication.
- Use an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Understand the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally
- Effectively deal with job stress, angry callers, and upset customers
- Use the most appropriate way to communicate with different behavior types on the telephone.
- Apply the elements of building positive rapport with different types of customers over the phone.
- Apply the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
- Apply appropriate actions to effectively control a telephone call.
- Meets commitments to customers
- Obtains client information by interviewing clients and verifying information.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions and participating in educational opportunities.
- Answer inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfill requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Maintain CRM by entering information.
- Keep equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Display Time flexibility towards shifts as per work floor requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong Verbal Communication skills
- Strong Customer service Phone Skills
- Data Entry Skills
- People Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to multitask
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in any field
- No experience required