Interra Networks Limited Recruitment for a Call Centre Team Lead Job
Interra Networks Ltd (Interra) is a leading provider of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sector.
We develop, deploy and manage ICT products and services with a focus on the emerging markets of the world from as simple as a website to as complex as a secure IP-Voice Network, we can help turn your business needs into a working solution.
We bring our years of experience to bear in developing innovative solutions and partnering with our clients to ensure they derive maximum value from their technology projects.
Job Title: Call Centre Team Lead
Location: Enugu/Owerri, Enugu/Imo
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct supervision of all call centre staff
- Monitoring call centre representatives and identify high and low performers by tracking their calls, customer satisfaction levels and general performance at work
- Handling of first level escalation.
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the centre and preparing reports
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries
- Organizing staffing, including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand
- Forecasting and analyzing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis; improving performance by raising efficiency and sourcing new equipment to enable this, e.g. new dialing products
- Manage team by walking around. Be visible to answer questions.
- Take calls that CCRs can’t handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance.
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep CCRs aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
- Motivate and encourage CCRs through positive communication and feedback
- Carry out any other duties as required
- Highly self-motivated
- High leadership and mentoring skills
- Strong Communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Persuasive and patient
- Minimum of Bachelors degree in any field
- 2-5 years experience in related field