Job Opportunities at an Oil and Gas Servicing Company in Delta State
Funtay Global Resources Limited, is an energy service company providing solutions to the Oil and Gas Upstream, Downstream, and Midstream sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oil and Gas Safety Supervisor
- We are seeking an Oil and Gas Safety Supervisor (contract) with at least 4 years experience to work in an oil and gas facility in Delta State.
- Develop a Safety Management Plan (SMP) for the project to ensure a safe work environment for all company employees, contractors, visitors, and community.
- Regularly audit the SMP for compliance and update to ensure the alignment with project scope and conditions.
- Organize and schedule required safety staff and first aid coverage.
- Provide direction, support and resource to all site managers, supervisors, foremen and safety advisors.
- Ensure that all incidents are reported immediately.
- Participate and assist the supervisors, foreman and safety advisors in the investigation of incidents to determine root cause, and corrective actions where necessary.
- Ensure incident corrective actions are followed up on and completed.
- Ensure injured workers are offered modified duties and documentation has been completed. Monitor and follow up on modified workers in the field.
- Ensure Safety Advisors are verifying field staff training and competencies; consult the project management team and Regional Safety Manager for compliance and action plan.
- Review safety obligations of the clients and ensure they are carried out as per the terms of the agreement, and communicated to the Project Manager, Supervisors, Foreman and Safety Advisors.
- BSc/HND/OND in Engineering, Safety, or relevant degree with 4+ years oil and gas safety experience in the upstream industry.
- Must have certifications such as NEBOSH and other relevant safety certifications.
Requirements & Job Descriptions
- An Oil and Gas Security Coordinator (contract) with at least 8 years experience to work in an oil and gas facility in Delta State.
- Must be a retired Military personnel or Nigeria Police Force with relevant experience with major oil and gas companies as one of their security consultants.
- Must have 8+ years of relevant experience with an OND/HND degree
- Manage and develop Security Programs to ensure the reliability and efficiency of security measures.
- Develop and implement site-specific security policies, directives, and procedures in conjunction with applicable stakeholders and practices for operational needs of the company
- Provide advice on security issues and supervise and conduct security investigations.
- Review security incidents to develop and implement corrective actions
- Evaluate and revise security protocols
- Assist with the emergency response plan development and implementation
Requirements & Job Description
- B.Sc/HND/OND in Engineering or relevant degree with 2+ years post NYSC oil and gas production experience in the upstream sector.
- Take records of hourly oil and gas rate, well pressure, vessel pressures and temperatures.
- Ensures measurement equipment are working properly.
- Perform supporting production operation as the operator and perform duties of an Assistant Production Operator.
- Report immediately any observed variation from the measured parameters.
- Perform operational checks of equipment and plant facilities.
- Train newly hired and/or less experienced lease operator.
- The Production Operator is responsible for optimizing and maintaining oil and gas production while adhering to HSSE procedures and policies.
- Prepares, maintains, and submits daily reports and records daily gas and/or liquid volume, well pressure, volume of chemicals used, etc.
- Perform operational checks of assigned wells, equipment, and plant facilities.
- Possess the right and obligation to stop work if unsafe conditions exist or are suspected.
- Provide field wide contact with all personnel in the event of emergency or other significant occurrences.
- Train newly hired and/or less experienced lease operators.
- B.Sc/HND/OND in Engineering or relevant Degree
- 2+ years post NYSC oil and gas production experience in the upstream sector.
Requirements & Job Description
- B.Sc/HND/OND/M.Sc in Engineering or relevant degree with 5+ years oil and gas production experience in the upstream sector.
- Participates in all pre-start up, mechanical completion, and pre-commissioning checks by various disciplinary groups on all plant and production equipment.
- Ensures the production plant, processes, and equipment are functioning efficiently.
- Manages and controls the activities of Production Team and provide advice and guidance to the Operations Team.
- Design routine maintenance for all equipment and ensures all production operations are carried out in a safe manner.
- Liaises with Field Superintendent regarding production issues and solves problems caused by production outages.
- Conduct work with goal of improving production efficiency, lower operating costs, and adhere to company and governmental regulations.
- Ensures the effective working of the Permit to Work system.
- Ensures that production losses are minimized.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your monthly salary expectation