Oxfam, one of the leading global development organizations, mobilizes the power of people against poverty. We are a diverse confederation of 17 strongly interconnected national affiliates working in over 90 countries, either directly, or with partners to enable transformational change, using a unique combination of long-term development, campaigning and humanitarian programs.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Roving MEAL Officer
Location: Adamawa, with field visits to Pulka, Gwoza
Job Family: Programme / D2
Position: Roving Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Officer
Reports To: Program Manager Pulka with dotted line to MEAL Coordinator
Duration: 6 months contract with possibility of extension
- To increase Oxfam Humanitarian Programme impact through the provision of strategic support on core Programme Quality (PQ) components (design, planning, monitoring, evaluation, learning, social accountability and partnership), and to strengthen throughout all humanitarian programmes the embedding of Oxfam’s one programme approach, gender and rights-based approach.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s as one attachment in English to: Adura.Owa@oxfam.org with the position title as the subject of your email.
- Applications sent in the required format will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Prospective candidate must be available and willing to commence work immediately.
Application Deadline 10th October, 2017.
Job Title: Water and Sanitation Team Leader (National Position)
Location: Mubi, Adamawa
Job Family: Programme Technical
Reports To: International PHE TL
Staff Reporting to this post: PHE officers and assistants
Location: Mubi- Adamawa State (1 position)
Band: C2 National
Duration: Three (3) Months with possibility of extension.
- To co-lead with an International PHE team leader a PHE water and sanitation team and to develop the implementation of planned activities and contribute to Oxfam PH strategies for the Lake Chad Basin emergency response in North East Nigeria.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Must be available and willing to commence work immediately
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and Curriculum Vitae as one attachment in English to: email@example.com with the position title as the subject of your email.
Note: Applications sent in the required format will be considered and only short listed candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 4th October, 2017.