Job Opportunity at Aldelia Group for Chief Operation Officers
Aldelia Group Recruitment 2017, In this article you will get latest updates on Aldelia Group Recruitment 2017, recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free. See more details below;
Aldelia Group – An established retail & wholesales company that specializes in the importation and supply of high quality building materials and construction equipment in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Chief Operation Officer
- The opportunity requires a like minded professional to bring their expertise and be part of the Senior Executive Management team.
- You will provide Operational Leadership and Management to ensure accurate operational controls, measurement and reporting systems to support a safe, effective and reliable operation.
- This role will offer an excellent remuneration package, management autonomy and opportunities to further cultivate a dynamic and growing business.
- As Chief Operating Officer (COO) you will oversee the long term vision and growth strategies of such products and services as well as supporting and leading the greater operations on a daily basis.
- At high level this will involve your overseeing supply chain management, logistics and distribution across the global organization, embracing full Profit & Loss accountability whilst continuing to build the global logistics network to support international expansion and enhance customer engagement.
Further to this the COO will also be responsible for:
- Implementing and managing the operational budget
- Preparing, managing and communicating the operational strategy in support of the overarching company strategy
- Ensuring the operation adheres to applicable laws, audits, and regulations
- Ensuring all current safety security practices, protocols, testing, audits and education plans are developed, maintained and communicated across the organization.
- Reviewing, developing and measuring key metrics for the operation
- Ensuring continuous delivery of services through management of service level agreements with end users and monitoring performance
- 10+ years experience in a Senior Management role all of which has been gained from the logistics, transport or supply chain industry
- Strong business and commercial acumen with experience in managing a P&L
- Strong communication and relationship building skills with the ability to influence and deliver through others
- Proven ability to work in an international, multi-cultural environment with strong presentation, facilitation skills and excellent organizational and time management skill
- Skilled in organizational development, personnel management, budget / resource development and strategic planning.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
- University Degree in Supply Chain, Finance, or Business. Master’s Degree is preferred
- Ability and willingness to travel as business deems necessary
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 14th July, 2017