Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Environment Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Category: Environmental, Health & Safety
Job Nature: Normal (Minimum 8 hours per day)
- Ensure regular review and maintenance all client’s environmental aspect and environmental legal registers
- Ensure significant environmental concerns are cascaded to the environment objectives and environmental management plan
- To ensure that environmental evaluation reviews are carried out for existing field
- To ensure that oil spill plans are updated and exercises are regularly carried out.
- To report all spills to relevant authorities.
- To facilitate the weekly monitoring onboard the FPSO by third party consultants.
- To facilitate joint monitoring visits with DPR
- Plan and participate in site environmental audits, and to monitor, follow up and assess any agreed corrective recommendations, as well as ensuring their implementation.
- To facilitate the scoping exercise for environment studies.
- To ensure that contracts are in place to facilitate the removal and treatment of waste from operational site.
- To ensure waste procedures and equipment are provided to facilitate segregation of waste on site
- Verify and follow up delivery of appropriate environmental authorizations needed for conducting operations.
- A seasoned Environmental Scientist with Master’s in Business Administration and at least 10 years experience in environmental management activities for Offshore and Onshore Engineering, Construction and Production of Oil and Gas.
- Sound knowledge in Environment and safety matters, e.g legislations, codes of practice, company specifications e.t.c
- Good business orientation, strong interpersonal skills and communication abilities.
- Good analytical skills and a keen sense of reality.
- Good written and oral communication skills and power of persuasion are essential for interfacing with Asset Managers, regulatory authorities and environmental pressure groups.
- Recognised Environmental Management qualification
- Experience in EMS implementation, Environment studies, Operations, Reporting and Oil Spill Management
- Strong team player with networking ability.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline; 22nd September, 2017.