Job Opportunity at GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Plc for Medical Governance Executives
GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), one of the world’s leading research based pharmaceutical and healthcare companies, is committed to improving the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. GSK employs over 97,000 employees in over 100 countries worldwide.
GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria Plc is one of Africa’s largest consumer healthcare companies, producing leading brands such as Lucozade, Ribena and Panadol.
- Basic Science and allied subjects
- Post-graduation management qualification or industry experience as an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong collaboration & communication skills
- Understanding of pharmaceutical Medical Governance frameworks
- Technical capabilities in advanced Excel and PowerPoint software, and the ability to analyse and present complex data.
- Previous similar roles or training/teaching experience
- Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Industry experience
- Excellent Presentation and facilitation skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply