Job Opportunity at the Kwara State Community and Social Development Agency (KWCSDA)
Kwara State Community and Social Development Agency (KWCSDA) – The Federal Government of Nigeria has applied and obtained additional credit from the International Development Association (IDA) towards the Community and Social Development Project (CSDP). The Kwara State Community and Social Development Agency established by the State Government to co-ordinate the implementation of the Project in the State now invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from the public or private sector for recruitment into the position below:
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 7 years
- Location Kwara
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Assist the Administrative Officer in carrying out his/her various activities including maintaining registry records and records of correspondences of the agency.
- Any other duties as may be assigned
Qualifications and experience required:
- Minimum of Secondary school Certificate (SSS) with credit in English Language and Mathematics.
- She/he must possess Seven (7) years working experience in Public or private setting.
How to Apply
Applicants from public or private sector should submit Ten (10) copies of hand written applications with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and photocopies of credential to:
The General Manager,
Kwara State Community and Social Development Agency,
No. 1, Lajorin (High Court) Road,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Application Deadline: 18 November, 2016