The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development is a ministry of the Nigerian government that regulates agricultural research, agriculture and natural resources, forestry and veterinary research throughout Nigeria. Audu Innocent Ogbeh is the current Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development. He was appointed to head the ministry by President Muhammadu Buhari on November 2015.
The Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD), in collaboration with International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates.
FMARD Recruitment Requirements
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE or OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification; A voters card, driving license or national immigration passport.
How to Apply For Federal Ministry of Agriculture (FMARD) Recruitment
- The application for this latest FMARD Job recruitment is only online.
- Use the Application link provided on this webpage to start your application free of charge.
- Start your application online here.