We are a Christian Missionary Organization dedicated to the training of men and women to be disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ on the African Continent.
We seek a spirit-filled, faithful, accountable, committed, and transparent woman or man, preferably one who has undergone structured discipleship training, for the below position:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- Reporting to the mission board, incumbent will be the administrative leader of the office team providing back office support for the field missionary and training work of the ministry.
- Maintain records of training, trainees and members;
- Liaise with trainers and ensure that schedules and deadlines are met with respect to the mission activities.
- S/he will plan and coordinate the admin processes of the mission, oversee, record and safeguard the fixed and floating assets;
- She/he must have proven administration experience [preferably in a similar organization] with: in-depth understanding of office management;
- Proficiency and adept te of MS Office is a critical requirement.
- Knowledge of major Nigerian language(s) will be an advantage.
- Familiar with basic financial management principles;
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities; team player; analytical and problem solving skills.
The compensation is attractive and commensurate with the responsibilities and demands of the position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications, CV’s & passport photo to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th November, 2017.