Job Vacancy at Justrite Nigeria Limited for Data Analysts
Justrite Nigeria Limited a 100% owned Nigerian Company was incorporated in the year 2001 to carry on the business of departmental Stores and super stores. JUSTRITE Limited is a merchandising outfit. The firm has expertise and experience in managing complex procurement requirements, commodity trading. The firm with its technical partners has interests in general retailing through its super store. Justrite also collaborates with other allied firms in undertaking and executing projects as the situation demands.
- To support improvement in the financial performance of the company through the broad collection, management and presentation of numerical data.
- Organize and prepare documents that communicate high level company financial results, analysis, trends and projections to inform the CEO, board and external agencies (as necessary).
- Assist functional leaders in the development and management of financial performance reports, such as tables, charts, graphs and other formats that allow the rapid transfer of information in a visual format.
- Advise and assist department managers in the collection and management of data that can be used to enhance area performance.
- In concert with HR, lead training initiatives designed to improve the analytical skills of the company’s resources
- Assist in the implementation and continuous improvement in the company’s use of data-based technologies such as inventory and shelf management systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply