Jumia Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment for a Systems Specialist
Jumia is Nigeria’s number one online shopping destination where you can shop the widest selection of electronics, fashion, home appliances, kid’s items and more in Nigeria and have them shipped directly to your home or office at your convenience!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Specialist
- The Systems Analyst will handle all integration tasks while working across several levels of the architecture (Operating System, Middleware and Database)
- Partner with internal business teams in developing delivery road maps, defining business processes and associated system requirements.
- Lead training and rollout of new systems or features for Jumia Mall
- Develop tools to support the business (Excel, Access…) based on users’ requests
- Proposed new developments and changes to business process and technology
- Business Process design – functional and technical specifications
- Participate in organizing and managing project work to drive predictable delivery.
- Development projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution).
- Help architect innovative solutions to expand product.
- As local product owner, provide inputs to Central development team on new features required by the business
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Networking and Hardware, Computer Science, Information Technology, Internet Engineering.
- Keen interest in new technologies and have the vision to identify opportunities for improving business processes.
- Proficient use MS Office, Project and Visio.
- Understands the general project management concepts of risk management based on type and phase of projects, programs or PMO support required.
- Ability to take complex IT/IS terminology and communicate effectively to non-IT/IS professionals
- 2 – 5 years’ experience implementing software through full system life-cycles (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support)
- Knowledge of migration and transformation of information repositories
- Experience in developing and building requirements for software or development projects.
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong analytical and people skills
- High degree of initiative and independent thinking
- Proficiency with computing systems as required for this position; computing skills such as data analysis techniques or database query abilities are preferred.
- Strong relationship management skills, organizational skills, coordination skills and ability to work cross-functionally and cross-organizationally
- Great attention to details, self-motivation, time management and a high level of discipline are key
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply