KAIST International South Korea Scholarships (Apply Here)
The Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) is offering Undergraduate International scholarships to International students who wants to study in Korea.
This scholarship includes Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters, Living expenses: 200,000 ~ 350,000 KRW per month and a National Health insurance.
– Applicants must be International Students.
– Applicants must be able to demonstrate financial needs.
– Applicants must be admitted into any South Korean University before applying for KAIST Scholarship.
FOR UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION:
If you graduated or will be graduating high school, you can apply for any of KAIST’s undergraduate (bachelor’s degree) program. International candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
– Spring Semester, 2017: He or she has graduated or will graduate from his or her secondary education by February 28th, 2017.
– Fall Semester, 2017: He or she has graduated or will graduate from his or her secondary education by August 31st, 2017.
– He or she is not a citizen of Korea.
The application fee is USD 80 or KRW 80,000. Payment can be made by credit card or bank transfer after writing application form online. Additional charges (i.e. bank charges) should be covered by the candidates. Please note that application fee is non-refundable and you cannot modify application form once you pay the application fee.
The application deadlines for this scholarships are as follows:
For the SPRING semester, on-line application and document submission – Mon, September 5th, 2016, 10:00 A.M. and Fri, November 4th, 2016, 5:00 P.M
For the FALL semester, on-line application and document submission – Thur, December 1st, 2016, 10:00 A.M. and Fri, January 20th, 2017, 5:00 P.M.
For more information visit the official page