KPMG Nigeria Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment, July 2017
KPMG Professional Services is the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organizations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world – finding solutions and adding value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Archivist
Auto req ID: 125774BR
Function: Infrastructure – Facilities
Service Line: Facilities
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
Roles and Responsibilities
- To coordinate and supervise all the activities and processes in the archive, document service center, store and the mail room.
- Registration of new documents and filing of the documents
- E-audit- Safekeeping of e-audit files; approvals; release of file after appropriate approvals
- Management of the archives and retrieval of documents from the archive
- E-documents- Management of the documents on the Laserfiche
- Indexing of new files- All new files must be registered and appropriately indexed before shelving
- Management of the KPMG Gbagada office and Archive
Qualifications and Skills
- A good first Degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a reputable institution
- A minimum of three (3) years’ relevant post-NYSC experience
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient use of Microsoft office.
- Handling archived items
- Excellent research skills
- Articulate, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently (without supervision)
Experience and Background:
- A minimum of three (3) years’ relevant post-NYSC experience, preferably in a similar position in a multinational company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply