Kwara Poly 2016/2017 ND Admission List www.kwarapoly.waeup.org
This is to inform candidates who participated oin the admission screening exercise into Regular National Diploma Programme of the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) that the admission list has been released.
How To Check Your KWARAPOLY Admission Status
-Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Surname in the spaces provided
-Solve the Captcha by typing the image you can see in the provided
-Click on “Submit” to access your admission status.
KWARA STATE POLYTECHNIC FRESH STUDENTS REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
1. Login with your ApplicantID and Password.
2. Print your application slip. Your StudentID and Password are at the bottom of your downloaded slip.
3. Use the StudentID and Password you obtained in (2) above to login to your student profile. Note that these will remain your username and password till you graduate unless you change your password.
4. Change your password to something you can readily remember when you need it.
5. Download and print your notification of provisional admission
6. Click on My Data at the top of your page and select Personal Data from the drop down menu a) Click on the Edit Button at the top left hand corner which should allow you update your personal details b) Click on Save/Confirm button at the bottom of the page when done.
7. Click on My Data at the top of your page and select Payments a) Click on Add Current Session Payment Ticket b) Select Acceptance from the list of payment items c) Create a payment ticket and open that ticket d) Click on the CollegePay button at the top of your page and follow the guide to effect your payment e) Note: If your payment is not successful and you received a debit alert, you can click on the Requery CollegePay button at the top of your page f) Download and print your payment slip with activation code provided on your payment slip i.e: SFE0-0000000000
8. Click on My Data at the top of your page and select Clearance Data from the drop down menu a) Enter the activation code provided in your Acceptance payment slip i.e: SFE-0-0000000000 b) Click on the Start Clearance button at the top left hand corner of your page c) Click on Start Clearance Now d) Fill the clearance form and when done, open the scans tab and upload original scanned copies of your credentials and requisite documents. Note that you are to obtain a scratch card of the O-level examination body (or bodies) of the result(s)/certificate(s), e.g. SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, etc, used for the application process. Activate your scratch card by using it at least once but not more than twice to check the result for which the scratch card details are being indicated. In addition, it is mandatory for all HND fresher’s to scan there ORIGINAL ND certificate in the scan tab e) Save the clearance form if you wish to complete it later otherwise, click on Save and Request Clearance. Note that you will not be allowed to edit this form after submission f) Download and print your clearance slip and wait for 72Hrs for your clearance officer to clear you before proceeding with your registration.
9. After your next login you can download and print your registration slip
10. Click My Data at the top of your page and select Payments a) Click on Add Current Session Payment Ticket b) Select School Fee from the list of payment items c) Create a payment ticket and open that ticket d) Click on the CollegePay button at the top of your page and follow the guide to effect your payment e) Note: If your payment is not successful and you received a debit alert, you can click on the Requery CollegePay button at the top of your page f) Download and print your payment slip.
11. Click on My Data and select Course of Study from the drop down menu a) Click on Start New Session and enter the activation code provided on your school fee payment slip i.e: SFE-0-0000000000 b) Click on Add Course List c) Click on Create Course List Now which will populate all the courses you are expected to register at your level d) Click on the study level created and download your course registration slip for printing.
12. Submit the requisite registration printouts at your Institute and/or Department and commence lectures