Lagos State Government 2017 Job Vacancy For Neighbourhood Safety Corp Member
Job Position: Neighbourhood Safety Corp Member
- Applicants must not be below 18 years or above 40 years of age
- Applicants must have a minimum of West African School Certificate or its equivalent with credits in at least five subjects including English Language
- Any candidate who submits more than one application will be automatically disqualified
- NB: The training may be strenuous, therefore, candidates must have not only passion and commitment for the job but also the physical and mental agility that it requires.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Applicants must not be less than 1.67meters in height for men or 1.63meters for women
- Applicants must not be less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement for men
- Applicants must present two (2) verifiable references one of whom must be either a Traditional Ruler from that locality or a Top Government functionary.
- Applicant must be certified physically and mentally fit by a Medical Practitioner from a Government Health Institution
- Applicant(s) must not have previous criminal record(s)
<< Apply Here >>
All qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 3rd February, 2017