Landmark University Fresh Job Recruitment 2017
Landmark University is a private University approved by the Federal Government of Nigeria, established by World Mission Agency, which is an arm of the Living Faith Church Worldwide. As an apex educational institution, it is focused on teaching, learning, research, and community service by promoting a lasting culture of excellence for the advancement of humanity. The campus is IT – driven, which empowers every focused academic towards achieving a fulfilled career experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Registrar
The University expects an applying candidate to fit into the description below:
- Ready to match up with the demands of working in a visionary institution
- Must have a record of crisis- free character testimony
- Must be a person who enjoys excellent physical and mental health;
- Must be a creative and focused servant;
- Must possess satisfactory proficiency in IT and be current in deploying it at the level required for an efficient performance of his or her duties.
- Must possess impactful leadership qualities with strong motivation ability in getting others to be at their best.
- Must be a transparently meritorious person and prompt in acting on decisions;
- Candidate must possess a good Degree or equivalent from a recognized University with at least 12 years relevant post-qualification cognate experience, a considerable part of which should be in acceptable higher institution(s).
- Candidate must have served for at least 4/2 years in a position not below the grade of Principal Assistant Registrar/Deputy Registrar in an institution of higher learning at the time of applying for this Office.
- Possession of a higher degrees (including a Ph.D.) and membership of recognized professional bodies would be a real advantage
Department: Landmark Development Ventures
Required Referees: 2
- Qualified applicants must be neat and must be able to prepare and cook foods of all types (Intercontinental and African Dishes), either on a regular basis or for special guests or functions;
- Must be able to follow proper handling and right temperature of all food products; know and implement brand’s Safety Standards, and ensure compliance with all food policies, standards and procedures, etc.
- Must possess minimum of OND in Catering Services/Food Science/Culinary Arts/Restaurant Management/Hospitality Management with at least 3years cognate experience.
Other Important Information:
- Intercontinental and Traditional Cuisines
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply