Latest Job Opportunities at Peen Nigeria Limited
Peen Nigeria Limited is licensed to provide stevedoring services in Nigeria, and we are presently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Micro Biologist
- Study microorganisms that cause infections and diseases.
- They monitor and analyze microbial cultures and samples using specialist computer software and a range of identification methods and clinical trials.
- Identifying fungal, parasitic, viral and bacterial infections.
- Testing the strength and virulence of microbes.
- Using a variety of biochemical and molecular methods to determine organisms that cause infection.
- Writing research papers, reports and reviews.
- Undertaking work aimed at helping to prevent the spread of infections within hospitals.
- Carrying out research into specific diseases.
- Managing laboratories.
- Collaborating and liaising with healthcare professionals and industrial or clinical colleagues.
- Recording, analyzing and interpreting data.
- B.Sc in Microbiology.
- Patience, decisiveness and meticulousness
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- A logical and inquisitive mind
- Excellent IT skills
- Experimental and analytical skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A systematic approach to tasks
- Interested Applicant should reside around Ikeja.
Job Title: Store Keeper
- Maintain proper records using an excel sheet and initiate purchase requisitions for the replacement of stock regularly.
- Candidate is expected to exercise general control overall activities in Stores Department and ensures safe keeping both as quality and quantity of materials.
- Minimum of HND in a Business Admin, Financial Accounting or Economics field.
Job Title: Forklift Operator
- We are looking for a careful Forklift Operator to move packages and material around our facilities.
- You will be operating a forklift with the utmost care to ensure efficiency and safety. Your job could involve driving around warehouses, storage spaces and other facilities.
- You must be a responsible individual with great experience in driving industrial vehicles. The goal will be to ensure that material and products will always be at the right place to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Unload materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and stack them to assigned places
- Locate and move stock of products to pallets or crates for storage or shipment
- Identify damages and report shortages or quality deficiencies
- Inspect machinery to determine the need for repairs and guarantee safety by performing regular maintenance
- Keep updated records of inventory and activity logs
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines
- Help maintain a safe and orderly environment of the facilities
- Transport raw materials to production workstations
- Proven experience as forklift operator
- Attention to detail and familiarity with industrial equipment
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Valid certification to operate forklifts
- Minimum of 2 years in relevant field.
- Minimum of OND, HND in any related fields
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply