Latest Job Opportunities at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE)
Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organisation (WEWE) is a reputable national indigenous non-governmental organization implementing a USAID-funded Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) project called Local Partners Initiative for Orphans and Vulnerable Children in Nigeria (LOPIN-2) in partnership with local and international organizations as well as different tiers of the Government of Nigeria at national, state, local and levels.
WEWE seeks application from qualified persons for the vacant position in the USAID-funded LOPIN-2 project:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Associate (Volunteer)
Location: Awka, Anambra, Port Harcourt,
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Program Associate (Volunteer)
Location: Uyo, Akwa-Ibom, Port Harcourt
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications
- Applicants are advised to provide their functional emails/mobile phone numbers on the application letter as well as three professional referees. Candidates must provide functional email addresses and telephone numbers of referees.
- WEWE’s recruitment process for these positions will be on a rolling basis and while we thank all applicants for showing interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
- Applications will be reviewed in batches on a first come first served basis. WEWE reserve the right to conclude this recruitment process when a suitable candidate is selected.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum and cover letter in ONLY one attachment (MS Word document) explaining suitability for the job to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the title of position applied for in the subject line of the email.
Application Deadline: 18th May, 2017.