Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) Site Lifting Specialist
2.) Offshore Marine Management Services
Location: Offshore/Onshore, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
Department: Category Oil & Gas
Services Scheme: Rotational scheme 4 weeks on / 4 weeks off (7 days per week)
- Provide principal expertise in the field of marine operations (except in all associated activities with Tanker Lifting) as required by DGEP rules
- Schedule, plan, prepare, manage and supervise offshore marine operations
- Standing in for Marine Manager Port Harcourt when needed.
- Provide the expertise in the field of marine operations to support marine activities as required by directives EP19, DGEP General Policy for Marine operations and Marine Operations Standards
- Ensure the implementation and application of the COMPANY Marine procedures (guidelines on approach to Offshore installations, etc.), CMS and COMPANY HSE rules by Contractors
- Conduct OVID inspections for Client.
- Advise Offshore Installation Managers for the Marines Operations (loading & unloading cargoes, transfer of pax…)
- Ensure a proper follow up of the condition of the mooring buoys and sufficient numbers
- Participate in the incident investigation and follow-up (implementation of CTA conclusions)
- Monitor and propose corrective actions to Marine related anomaly reports
- Prepare and issue the “Notice of Mariners’ to the Logistics Operation Manager
- Conduct inspection of potential and contracted vessels and assessment of the crew
- Monitor and administrate all document control forms to vessels contracted by COMPANY
- Interface with Security Department and address all operational matters with the security vessels
- Participate to Call for Tender process, technical evaluation and selection of contractors, vessels and ensure that technical contractor selection is carried out in accordance with COMPANY requirements and that safety assessment is a part of the selection process.
- Assist in preparing forrig/barge moves and all Marine operations, approving of anchor pattern and anchoring procedures.
- COMPANY Marine Representative for rig and barge moves
- Assist in contractor Marine operations, procedure analysis and follow up of their application on site
- Provide Marine expertise to all departments (Drilling, Projects and Production) concerning marine related activities.
- Responsible for DP audits.(The candidate will be the authority in DP operation for the affiliate(Specialist))
- Inspect on monthly basis the boat landings and issue a comprehensive report regarding their conditions.
- Continually monitor the fast crew boat activities with referent Captains of the contractors.
- Proactively carry out the activities of the job.
- Participate in the Marine risk analysis and emergency plan
- Lead and organize CTA Cause Tree Analysis
- Be responsible for achievement of agreed objectives and corrective actions defined into contractor audit plan
- Adapt to changes in work practices and job activities
- Act in the best interest of the COMPANY at all times.
- Seek out learning opportunities and transfer new skills and knowledge to the job
- Adhere to the values and principles of the COMPANY Code of Conduct at all times
- Willingly and openly share good practice
- Maintain data base for chartered floating units inspection
- Record number of anomaly and incident reports associated to marine activities.
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and COMPANY HSE standards
- Actively participate in COMPANY safety awareness and Safety Committee meetings on Offshore Sites
- Perform regular HSE meeting with marine Contractors
- Marine background and experience in Marine operations holding Master’s certificate for seagoing vessel.
- Valid DP certificate and background as authority in DP(Expert)
- Work as Marine Warranty Surveyor.
- Must have a valid OVID certificate.
- Experience in organisation, planning of personnel transport & logistics
- Education: Marine Engineer or Bachelor Nautical.
- Experience from Rig operations, Rig Mover/OIM.
- The Marine Expert need to be an expert in 4 disciplines, Drilling, AHTS, MWS and DP
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
3.) Offshore Coating/Field Joint Coating Supervisor
4.) Offshore Company Representative
5.) Offshore NDT Supervisor
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2016.