Latest Job Vacancies at the Bolton White Hotels & Apartments – Abuja
Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeping Supervisor
Reports To: Executive Housekeeper
- Interested and qualified candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: African/ Continental Cook
Report To: Executive Chef
- To prepare all kinds of African dishes
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment
- Complete command of culinary basics
- Taking the initiative
- Paying attention to detail and quality: respecting the instructions given
- Team spirit
- Active listening skills: implementing the advice offered
- Time management: fluctuations in activity levels
- At least a minimum two years working experience in a similar position
- At least Secondary school education and must be able to communicate in English.
Job Title: F&B Supervisor
Reports To: F&B Manager
- Assist in the organization, management and administration of all operational aspects for the Food and Beverage Outlets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in scheduling reservations and parties or special events in Hotel or Apartment, Off the Record, and the Private dining room. Ensure that all aspects are communicated to the culinary team and to all other managers in the F&B department to ensure all details are correctly maintained.
- Manage the Open Table system with the host staff, ensuring accuracy of all guest reservations and shift reservations. Assist Host staff with greeting and seating guests during peak times of operation.
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness of dining rooms and work areas; communicate issues of safety, cleanliness or malfunctions to appropriate departments; manage maintenance/safety issues to completion.
- Plan and conduct meetings for outlets to ensure staff is correctly communicated with and that staff are consistently trained and well motivated. Attend interdepartmental meetings to ensure good cross communication between departments.
- Assist in the development of marketing initiatives, menu items, and other items to stimulate growth in sales for each outlet and a variety of latest market developments.
- Organize all documentation for shift work on a daily basis including pre-shift reports, daily training topics, shift floor plan, requisitions for beverage, food and sundries and manage labour on a daily basis.
- Ensure all staff are meeting all established standards of service. Monitor and test service skills of staff, retrain and reinforce all standards on food and quality and service details daily. Provide feedback and appraisals as necessary.
- At least 3 years of the same role in a reputable organization.
- Must Possess Good communication Skills
- Must be Presentable
- Must be willing to run shifts
Job Title: Gym & Fitness Instructor
Department: Front Office
Reports to: Front Office Manager
Job Role Summary
- To deliver a varied, fun, safe, and beneficial fitness programme to all guests of varying ability according to Hospitality’s standards and procedures.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Present a professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains an excellent standard of customer service.
- Provide a fitness programme which caters for all guests (children and adults), incorporating group classes and personal training sessions.
- Deliver a wide variety of group sessions specifically tailored to the industry environment.
- Effectively demonstrate techniques and methods of participation and offer alternatives during classes to accommodate varying levels of fitness.
- Promote the fitness programme and actively aim to increase participation.
- Work independently to set up, pack up, and proactively provide assistance to all guests using the fitness equipment each day.
- To practically help with the set up of the centre at the start of the season and the pack down of the resort at the end of the season.
- Help organize and host social events, deliver briefings and generally interact with guests at all times.
- Be prepared to move between different location within the city according to operational needs of the business.
- Be flexible in your job role and willing to assist in all other duties, within reason, as requested by your manager
- Responsible cleaning and maintaining the pool.
- Ensure health and safety is to the highest standard and that guests are advised on the effective and safe use of all equipment.
- Take personal responsibility for the maintenance, repair and security of Hotel’s equipment and the satisfactory appearance of Neilson sites to ensure the meeting of guest expectations.
Personal Specification Qualifications and Experience Rrequired
- Gym Instructor qualification First Aid certificate will be an added advantage.
- Educated to GCSE standard (Advance educational qualification in Physical Education will be an added)
- Experience of delivering a variety of exercise classes.
- Knowledge of current fitness industry developments.
- Knowledge of emergency First Aid procedures and the ability to react calmly, quickly, and effectively in emergency situations.
- Knowledge to be able to plan and advise on guest fitness development and lifestyle programmes.
- Ability to effectively communicate with guests of all ages, management, and other staff.
- Able to work independently and on own initiative.
- Ability to work well within a team and maintain effective working relationships.
- Presentation Clean and tidy appearance.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required Ability to deliver fun, varied, safe and beneficial fitness sessions.
- Friendly and enthusiastic
Note: Applicants with experience only should apply.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and Resume/CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as email Subject.
Application Deadline: 20th March, 2017.