Latest Job Vacancies at the Co Creation Hub (CcHUB)
Co Creation Hub (CcHUB) is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place.
The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile VAS Developer
- Working primarily with .NET, SQL and telecom technologies, Mobile VAS Developer integrates with the different telecoms, develop mobile VAS products.
- During the product development, he/she designs software architectures, transforms user needs & functional designs/specifications into technical system designs, develops/codes the solution, performs unit testing, and debugs and maintains programs/code throughout the various stages of development from proof of concept prototypes to functional software. Provides on-call support, as required.
- Design and develop VAS products especially on SMS, IVR, USSD platforms
- Configure and modify SMS and USSD Gateways and integrate with existing and new applications
- Work on Voice technologies: SIP, ISDN, SS7
- Develop Web applications
- System programming
- Provide Support
- Integrate with telecoms charging gateways
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Computer Science or equivalent: or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 3+ years of relevant programming experience required.
- Very good knowledge and experience in PL/SQL, T-SQL, SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL required.
- Experience in developing and managing Mobile VAS products is MUST
- Very good understanding of OOP
- Expertise in C#,VB, ASP.NET (version 4.0 minimum)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience in development and supporting SMS Gateway
- Thorough understanding of SMPP protocol
- Experience in integrations with telecoms
- Knowledge and experience with Angular, jQuery, jQuery UI, and Bootstrap libraries.
- Familiarity with XML, XSD, JSON, REST
- Enterprise Software Development and Design Pattern experience required
- Thorough understanding of IVR technologies and experience in developing IVR platforms using SIP
- Experience in USSD and other telecom technologies especially SDP (Service Delivery Platform)
- Expertise in integration with telecoms
Job Title: Full Stack Developer (iConcepts)
- We are looking for a self-starting full stack developer. Someone who lives off the impossible with his feet planted in reality.
- Work with the software team to design and develop a full-featured web/mobile web/cross-platform & native application and related web services using modern web technologies.
- Shall be responsible for Database Administration and Business Intelligence activities.
- Shall be responsible for administering servers and hosting platforms.
- Reports to CTO
- Build intuitive, rich and functional user interfaces using dynamic web presentations technology
- Shall be responsible for the entire development life-cycle of applications (i.e. Requirements Specification, System Architecture, Implementation, Deployment and Maintenance).
Skills & Requirements
- A strong background with using Python, PHP and C#.NET to build scalable enterprise solutions with strict adherence to MVC patterns is required (we like to stick with popular frameworks like Flask).
- Experience managing Linux systems, Windows systems and services
- Experience in popular databases like MySQL, SQl Server and Oracle
- Experience with the Agile development methodology, source control (such as Git, TFS, SVN, Mercurial) and issue-tracking systems such as Atlassian JIRA for disciplined and communication friendly development
- Applicant MUST be familiar with RESTful Web Service development and deployment.
- Knowledge of Document-oriented Databases is an added advantage.
- Applicant must be able to architect Systems and make B2B Integrations.
- Cross-Platform Mobile App development is required (Native Android & iOS development experience is a major bonus).
- Strong attention to privacy and security issues (knowledge and adoption of SoGP and other Information Security standards is an added advantage)
- Familiarity with Python ORM technologies (e.g SqlAlchemy) is a major advantage.
- Proficiency with at least one Data Visualization and Reporting Framework is an added advantage
- An extensive background and adherence to OOP concepts is required.
- Knowledge of Version Control is a critical requirement (Git).
- The potential candidate must be able to use manage DevOps, particularly WebServers.
Job Title: Lead Programmer (ExpressBuy)
- The core responsibility of the lead programmer is to work with the CTO in delivering on the technical goals and designs of projects.
- It’s an exciting prospect that involves the candidate to be open to learning new things and to demonstrate an intellectual grasp that these new technologies demand.
- He must have the capacity to lead a project implementation.
- HTML, CSS and Javascipt
- Proficiency in java, Android apps, Conversant with Google play services, Conversant with Android Studio 2.0 >, IOS development will be an added advantage
- PHP (Min 5.4) and Python (Min 2.7), Conversant with using Laravel 5 .0 >, Knowledge of Django is an added advantage
- Experienced in Web APIs, Experienced in working with NoSQL DBs (Mongo DB / PostgreSQL)
- Experienced in working on Geo-spatial data / info also Google Services.
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com