A Leading Commercial Bank in Nigeria Newest Job Recruitment
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a leading Commercial Bank with branches Nationwide, requires suitably qualified candidate, to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agents
Location: Delta, Cross River, Akwa-Ibom State, Bayelsa, Edo
Sector: Business Banking
Group: Product Sales
Grade Level: DSA
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for opening new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation
- Update and follow up on returned cheques every morning.
- Responsible for the provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Mobilization of Cheap funds e.g. Savings and current account.
- Cash pick up from the customer for deposit into their account.
- Follow up on customer’s requests such as pay in cheques, collect cash, process drafts, process transactions, etc.
- Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Personality/Skills / Knowledge Requirements
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Maturity, confidence(complimented by humility), Poise and presence, sense of humour and emotional stability
- Knowledge of operating environment and major business transaction dynamics as they relate to the business location.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- High level of confidence and integrity.
- Must possess a good personality to enable him / her relate well with people. Must be patient and self-driven
- Good marketing / selling and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of basic banking operations and processes / product knowledge.
- Fair understanding of banking regulations.
- Fair written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
- Good in PC skills.
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) – minimum of Lower Credit OR National Certificate of Education (NCE) – minimum of Credit Only.
- HND/B.SC Holders need not apply.
Minimum Relevant Experience
- 2 years in relevant (Sales) job
- Age not above 35 years of age
- Directly Reports to: Branch Leader
- Directly Supervises: N/A
Key Performance Indicators:
- Deposit Base volume (%)
- Error free processing
- Customer complaint level.
- Cost of funds
- Complete and accurate documentation for savings and current accounts
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:
email@example.com with the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 12th June, 2016.