Leventis Motors, a brand of A.G Leventis (Nigeria) Plc., is the home of commercial vehicles in Nigeria, renowned in the Nigerian Automobile industry for its quality products & services. It is the only automobile company in Nigeria with a network of seven operating branches across the country, making Leventis Motors a leader in pan-nigerian service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automotive Technician – Truck and Heavy Duty Equipment (Mechanical & Electrical)
Location: Lagos, Rivers, Imo, Edo, Oyo, Enugu, Abuja
- Inspect vehicle engine and other mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test-drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts, brake pads etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting Inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions, replacing parts and components.
Qualification and Requirements
- OND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering 3+ years of automotive repair experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proven experience as an Auto Mechanic/Electrician
- Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
- Excellent physical condition
- Time Management, Attendance, Independence, Problem Solving, Dealing with Complexity, Analyzing information
- Excellent knowledge of Mechanical/Electrical and electronic components of vehicles
- Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
- Ability to handle various tools and heavy equipment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using “Automotive Technician (Mechanical & Electrical)” and preferred location as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 3rd November, 2017.