Live and Work in Denmark: Denmark Green Card Application Form/Guide for 2017/2018
Denmark Green Card, Denmark Green Card Application, Denmark Green Card Application Form 2017, Denmark Green Card Application Form and Guide, Denmark Green Card Application Form and Guide 2017/2018, www.visaontrack.com.
Did you know that, Denmark Green Card Scheme is a type of card scheme which grants a person to live and work in Denmark. This is also depends on a points based system which have some factors like age, education, language skills and work experience of a candidate.
This point system is of 100 points if any candidate will be able to score 100 points or less than it, than he/she will attain a residence permit visa valid for at least 18 months and will also allow you to bring your family along with you. When you are ready for the movement you must keep some things in mind. In this article you will get knowledge about Denmark Green Card visa Scheme.
Denmark Green Card Scheme 2017 – Denmark Green Card Application 2017/2018
If you want to apply for Denmark green card visa, must sure you have 100 points total and your age would be 17 to 18 years and three year’s work experience.
Denmark Green Card Application Form and Guide 2017/2018, Click here to Fill Denmark Green Card Application Form Online – www.visaontrack.com
Your points depends on your age, Points are given as under:
35-45 years: 10 points
36 years or blooming: 15 points
You can be given Ultimate of 15 points for your age.
Denmark Green Card – Important Information for Denmark Green Card Holders
- Please note that within six months of getting your permit, you must move to Denmark and have an official address in Denmark. It is your own responsibility to find a place to live.
- It is a requirement that you take out a full health insurance covering the period until you are entitled to be covered by the Danish National Health Insurance.
- It is also a requirement that in the first year after you have been granted a residence permit you have earned a minimum of DKK 50,000 in Denmark. The Danish Agency for International Recruitment and Integration will automatically check the Danish income register to see if you meet this requirement. If not, your residence permit may be revoked or you may be denied an extension.
- It is a requirement that you do not receive any unemployment benefits for new graduates (dimittenddagpenge) or any public assistance under the terms of the Active Social Policy Act (lov om aktiv socialpolitik) during your stay in Denmark.
- Greencard holders do not need to obtain a separate work permit. The residence permit gives you the right to carry out paid or unpaid work. However, it does not give you the right to work as a self-employed person (run your own business).
- Note that you cannot bring any accompanying family members to Denmark before you are settled at an official address in Denmark, have found a job, and have received a salary. Read more about this requirement below.
If you need us to help you with current information at the right time about Denmark Green Card Application Form and Guide 2017/2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.