Coscharis Group Limited – We are a reputable conglomerate with strong presence in automobile (having franchise of premium cars/vehicles) and with business interests in other major sectors of the economy and recently, we have ventured into commercial agriculture
We seek creative, talented and result-oriented individuals who are focused and career minded. At Coscharis group, you will have endless possibilities of receiving technical, products and sales training(Locally and Abroad), career development and rewards for your contributions to the company’s growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Executive
- Follow up on customers’ vehicle repairs estimate approval/payment /delay
- Constant contacts with the customers with a view to giving updates on the repairs of their vehicles
- Keeping up to date with developments in customer service
- Reaching out to customers that have not visited our workshops for a while and submitting report for the effective action plan etc
- Minimum of First degree with some years of relevant experience
- Must have good communication skills with high level of inter personal skills
Job Title: HR Business Partner
- Acts as a point of contact for the employees and managers in the business unit
- Proactively support the delivery of HR processes at the Divisional level
- Assist in the Recruitment, Selection and Placement of personnel
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Assist in performance management and must be strong in compensation and benefits management
- At least First degree in any of the Behavioural Sciences plus membership of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria.
- Must be analytical and have problem solving skills
- Must have good communication and negotiation skills
Job Title: Silo Maintenance Manager
- Deliver commercially available technical solutions and provide both operational and engineering focused recommendations based on knowledge, experience, and best industry practice.
- Be recognized as one of the company’s technical experts regarding system equipment and design.
- Develop scope identification documents, supporting concept developmental materials, detailed budget estimates, and risk and alternative assessments using standardized templates in advance of deployment by location project execution teams.
- Responsibility for performance capability of recommended systems and the technical accuracy and thoroughness.
- Support the innovation process with timely and accurate technical risk assessments and the development of alternative solutions when requested
- Personally demonstrate a commitment to food and human safety
Engineers perform a wide range of technical functions, including:
- Develops plans that are complete, clear, concise, and reflecting thorough due diligence to ensure project success.
Packages include, but are not limited to :
- Technology assessment and recommended solutions reflecting plant, parent company, and industry best-in-class practices
- Physical location and general arrangement placements (drawing level)
- Infrastructure requirements and needs assessment
- Capital / Expense Estimates and cash-flow schedule
- Schedule to fully implement relative to an assumed approval date
- Equipment / System Performance criteria
- Identification of Alternatives, Pre-requisites, Risks, and Opportunities
- Write detailed functional control descriptions that integrate the packaging unit operations recommended by the Engineer into operationally effective equipment
- Keeps current with latest food and consumer goods packaging technology and commercial applications.
- Keeps current with the latest industry regulations and codes relative to materials, labelling, and equipment system design and operation.
- Keeps current with the latest key customer regulations and guidelines relative to materials, labeling, and equipment system design and operation.
- Works with engineering, functional and plant leadership to develop annual and 3-year capital plans by recommending system improvements and solutions that are proven in both concept and performance.
- Provides technical and economic feasibility to other groups within the Company that are focused on improvements to the current state and developing competitive advantages against Company peer set.
- Must have a proven track record of successfully managing the construction of large, complex projects
- Have excellent administrative and follow up skills to achieve successful maintenance and repairs programme
- Have the ability to lead teams and achieve result s through resources
- Degree in Engineering, Milling Science with relevant training
Job Title: Head of Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)
- The HSE Chief is responsible for developing, updating, and maintaining safety, food safety, and environmental compliance programs.
- Maintains reports and verifies compliance. Supervises employees, contractors and visitors by spending a significant amount of time in the plant ensuring all programs and procedures are adequate and being followed.
- Sustains and improves current behaviour based safety programs and policies.
- Leads and participates in all incident investigations.
- Conducts internal facility audits and facility self-assessments and develops and tracks corrective actions for audit findings.
- Personally demonstrate a commitment to food and human safety
- Develop, analyze and submit reports
- Calibrate and repair safety equipment
- Supervise the implementation of policies and procedures
- Develop and present training for new hires, contractors, and location colleagues as required
- Direct colleague interaction
- Purchase and maintain inventory of safety, food safety, and environmental supplies
- Develop and maintain proper document retention
- Maintain required paperwork such that will be in compliance with federal and state health, safety and environmental laws
- Lead and participate in on-site safety committee
- University degree in Agriculture or Engineering, supplemented with a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the commodities and related food, feed and/or fuel products industry. Equivalent combinations of education and experience will be considered.
- A Master’s degree is considered an advantage
- Demonstrated capacity to excel within high risk, fast-paced work environment
- Proven ability to assess risk and exercise sound judgment in making decisions
- Demonstrated negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage effectively within a team based work environment
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with end-users, suppliers, and internal customers
- Computer competent, with demonstrated ability in the use of spreadsheet, database, and word processing software
- Knowledge of applications within a windows-based operating environment
- Committed to corporate ethics policies and safety programs
- Industrial Hygiene
- Environmental Engineering
- Health & Wellness
Job Title: Group Head, Customer Care
- Successful candidate will be responsible for development and implementation of customer care policies across the group;
- Partner with the Management Team to align customer service department policies and systems with the Management objectives;
- Oversee customer issues across the Group and ensure long term problem resolution;
- Lead and supervise all customer service staff across the Group;
- Responsible for the Training & Development of the customer care personnel;
- Monitor the programme and procedure to ensure timely and customer satisfaction;
- Lead and deliver a clear implementation plan for the Group strategies based on clear and measurable actions and targets for improvement.
- B.Sc/HND in relevant field with minimum of ten years experience, 5 of which must be in a similar role in a reputable organisation.
- Must have strong oral and written communications skills, a strategist and tactician that can roll up their sleeves and executive, ability to effortlessly develop relationships with both internal and external Teams with ability to develop, manage and grow a world class and sophisticated Customer Service Team
Job Title: Warranty Officer
- Apply the Dealership warranty and goodwill policy and procedures correctly to achieve highest level of customer satisfaction
- Submit accurate warranty and goodwill claims on a daily and weekly basis
- Monitor daily and weekly reports and ensure compliance with company’s policy and industry guidelines amongst others
- At least First degree in relevant fields plus three to five years relevant experience.
Job Title: Chief Operation Officer – Silo Complex
- Prospective candidate must be an experienced Manager ready to oversee grain operation facility in the eastern part of Nigeria.
- The person will be in charge of developing talent in the workplace while maintaining a cost effective and safe facility.
- Primary responsibilities of this position will include directing the short and long term operations and objective of the facility, coordinating efforts between plant management and executive management, and improving efficiencies
- Implement processes and procedures that will increase production and maximize capital
- Supervise daily plant activities through training employees, determining methods for employee work, scheduling, and conducting employee performance appraisals
- Review and report financial, operations, and production data
- Develop, plan, and execute the capital and expense budgets for the facility
- Ensure plant’s activities comply with all governing laws and regulations (including EPA, fire safety and federal/state grain inspections standards)
- Select, evaluate and recommend internal candidates for positions within the plant
- Oversee incoming and outgoing grain movements
- Monitor and maintain facility cleanliness, safety, and quality control. Enforce safety program and hold regular plant safety meetings
- Must have experience in using supervisory techniques to instruct, train, and motivate employees.
- Must have experience in developing teamwork and collaboration.
- Must have basic knowledge of accounting and Profit & Loss Statements
- Must have experience in managing a medium to large sized silo facility to maximize efficiencies and productivity.
- Skilled in effective written and oral communications
- Skilled in problem solving and analytical thinking
- Able to remain flexible and responsive when faced with multiple priorities and requests.
- Able to work with diverse individuals and groups
- Able to make sound and timely decisions with the information available
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field.
- Ten years or equivalent of supervisory experience.
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Responsible for quality testing activities to assure products are within company and statutory specifications.
- Activities include prioritizing and assigning daily duties, troubleshooting quality issues, procuring needed materials, controlling spare parts inventory for equipment, and managing hands-on training for new and existing lab personnel.
- Quality of products coming into and leaving the facility: Personally demonstrate a commitment to food and human safety
- Responsible for efficient coordination of daily lab activities by training and assigning daily work to available quality personnel
- Participates in daily meetings and assembles/disseminates communication to the appropriate departments as needed
- Daily monitor and follow up for product quality for each shift
- Utilizes unique set of skills
- Updates and maintains testing equipment.
Possible degrees and/or training:
- B.Sc or HND in any of the following fields with 5 years minimum experience in similar jobs:
- Milling Science
- Food Science
Job Title: Grain Elevator Operator
- The Grain elevator operator will directly answer to the Plant Manager or in his absence to the Chief Operating Officer.
- He/she will be responsible for all phases of incoming grains/paddy and transfer, equipment operation and maintenance, and sanitation of the entire grain elevator, drive-throughs, and scale area.
- Other responsibilities include calculating grain quotas and conducting tests to determine grain quality.
- Oversees grain storage and operation of the equipment that cleans and moves the grain.
- Grain elevator operator also loads trucks
Quality of products coming into and leaving the facility:
- Personally demonstrate a commitment to food and human safety
- Responsible for efficiently coordinating daily lab activities by training and assigning daily work to available quality personnel
- Participating in daily meetings and assembles/disseminates communication to the appropriate departments as needed
- Daily monitoring and follow up for product quality for each shift
- Updating and maintaining testing equipment
- After analysis of the grain/paddy sample, the operator will make a determination as to which of bin the grain/paddy will go into for blending purposes.
- Inspect the operation of the grain cleaning and handling equipment.
- The operator will be responsible for all preventative maintenance on the elevator equipment.
- The elevator operator will be responsible for any vomitoxin testing of the grain/paddy and mill products, and the accurate documentation of the results.
- The operator will be responsible for the sanitation of the entire grain elevator according to the sanitation checklist.
- Documentation of all records, and any other associated regulatory related forms
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Agriculture, or related field required. Alternatively a good technical/Diploma certification with longer experience may be considered
- Minimum Five years manufacturing experience required.
- Three year+ supervisory experience required.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement processes.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience with several computer applications including but not limited to MS Office
Job Title: Service Advisor
Location: Port-Harcourt, Lagos, Abuja
- Job holder will be responsible for customer reception; appointments; job cards preparation; communication with customers for estimates; costs; progress of work; invoicing and payment etc
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with computer literacy.
- B.Sc/ HND in relevant fields plus at least three years hands-on experience in a reputable auto company
Job Title: Workshop Controller
Location: Abuja, Lagos
- Successful candidate for this position will be responsible for the receipt of the job cards from the service advisors;
- Scheduling the workshop traffic;
- Set priorities in work flow;
- Receiving ready job cards;
- Checking completion of work and quality control and forward them to service advisors;
- Ensures communication between workshop and reception;
- Checks completion of work on vehicles;
- Records performance data amongst other jobs.
- Proven track record as Service Advisor will be an advantage while possession of computer skill is essentials
- B.Sc/ HND in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering plus about three years hands-on experience
Job Title: After Sales Operations Manager (Automobile)
- Candidates for this position will be responsible for identifying after sales weaknesses and areas of improvements;
- Implementation and management of improvements in administration of the workshops;
- Interface between customers and the workshop personnel;
- Ensuring that the complaints of the customers are attended to using best practices ;
- Management of incentives programmes for after sales;
- Implementing core processes of after sales department;
- Ensuring the recovery of break down vehicles and timely fixing by the workshop;
- Making sure that work flows through the workshop effectively and that targets and deadlines are achieved to pave way for customer satisfaction etc
- Must have expertise in operations of after sales in a reputable automobile company, have a strong customer focus and be able to ensure that objectives are delivered.
- Be able to deal with cost management, budget and expenditure, productiveness and performance levels.
- Ability to provide practical solutions to problem is a must
- Must possess strong communication skills (verbal and written) and be computer literate.
- B.Sc / HND in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering with at least seven years hands-on experience in handling after sales operation of a well structured automobile company
Job Title: Automobile Technician
Location: Port-Harcourt, Rivers
- Must be able to diagnose and rectify faults; request; work at the efficiency rate specified by the Manufacturers, request for the needed spare parts and maintain excellent housekeeping
- Relevant technical certificates plus some years of hand-on experience in handling premium cars.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply