Massive Standard Chartered Bank Job Recruitment
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria – We attract talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. We encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours we have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Workforce & Portfolio Manager, Retail Banking
Job ID: 510225
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Function: Retail Banking
Full/Part Time: Full time
- To ensure Client Relationship achieves its KPIs by supporting with reviews of individual/branch/regional performances.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring the delivery of the productivity metrics in line with allocated targets
- Provision of daily performance reports
- Follow up in the preparation of timely and correct scorecards for all Sales Staff, in line with the advised KPIs
- The preparation of effective scorecards for non sales staff
- Actively participate in branch activities b y ensuring that all Branches are visited at least once a quarter
- Timely preparation and rendition of the relevant Regional Reports
- Providing market intelligence based on competitor offerings within our target segment
- Frontline capacity planning, target setting and administration through proper workforce scheduling.
- Ensuring proper load allocation in terms of productivity
- Execution of client engagement/portfolio management model
- Drive productivity of the sales staff, by supporting with reviews of individual/branch/regional performances
- Drive CEM’s and contact plan usage
- Any other official duties as may be directed by the line manager
- Ensure the Team achieves its EV days’ targets.
- Actively participate and challenge the status quo, to improve on processes through documented service storming sessions.
- Ensure that MIS is correct at all times
- Ensure that you understand, sign and adhere to the Group code of conduct
- Ensure proper time and resources management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Thorough knowledge of Bank’s products and services
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills, internally and externally
- Strong analytical skills skills
- A working knowledge of Branch operations
- Good grasp of the activities of our competition
- University Degree.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
2.) Business Development Executive, Priority
3.) Business Development Executive, Business Banking
4.) Business Development Executive, Acquisition – Business Banking
5.) Business Development Manager – Acquistion, Business Banking
Click Here To View Details
Application Closing Date