This is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Jobs.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is a Federal agency charged with eliminating the growing, processing, manufacturing, selling, exporting, and trafficking of hard drugs.
The NDLEA is present in international airports, seaports and border crossing. It tries to eradicate cannabis by destroying plantings. The NDLEA also targets the leaders of narcotics and money laundering organizations. Job Vacancies at the Federal Ministry of Agriculture | FMARD Recruitment
NDLEA Recruitment Requirements
- Qualified Candidates are advised to visit the NDLEA website through the link on this webpage and apply for the jobs online.
- Your willingness to be coming to work on time after getting NDLEA job.
- Ability to show a flair to develop all the skills you need to be the best you can be.
- You must be from this country, either by birth or nationalisation.
- Applicant must have a valid means of identification like national ID card, driving license or national immigration passport.
How to Apply For National Drug Law Enforcement Agency(NDLEA) Recruitment
- The application for this latest NDLEA Job recruitment is only online.
- Use the Application link provided on this webpage to start your application free of charge.
- Start your online application here and click on the link below to submit.