Next2you Job Vacancies for Chief Officers
Next2you.com.ng is looking for a suitably qualified individual to join it’s team in our objective of making a great impact in the lives of people around Nigeria and beyond. As a startup, we seek the service of someone with great vision of growth and someone with great understanding of how we can impact the lives of business owners and services seekers in and around the continent.
Chief Technology Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Abuja
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Oversees all technical aspects and technological resources of Next2you for the purpose of organisational growth. Establishes a technological vision for Next2you and leads the company’s technological development.
- Works with other departments to use new technologies to streamline company policies and rules
- Conducts research to improve the technological assets of the company
- Oversees IT budgets to make sure there are no unnecessary expenditures
- Develops and directs all networking safeguards to reduce the risk of outside breaches and protect sensitive internal and external client information
- Develops and implements all internal communication systems, such as email and instant messaging
- Plans and implements proper Internet usage policies for employees
- Evaluates new technology and makes recommendations on technological solutions
- Uses technological assets to help ease use for employees and clients
- Manages any digital media assets
- Consistently evaluates technical efficiency and makes changes as necessary
- Makes presentations to board of directors and chief executive officer
- Develops and enhances the company’s website to increase site traffic
- Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of the company
- Directs the development and possible implementation of policies in instances of a breach, also known as disaster recovery plans
Skills and Qualifications:
Advanced IT Knowledge, Critical Thinking, Interpersonal Skills, Motivator, Technological Analysis, Website Development, Research, Business, Computational Skills, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Public Speaking, Presentations, Team Building, Industry Knowledge, IT Terminology, Computer Network Development and Maintenance, Client Management
What’s in for you:
Equity: 2% – 2.5%
Salary: Subject to Negotiation
Work in a unique startup company focused on making an impaact in the lives of people
go to method of application »
Chief Marketing Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 4 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Sales / Marketing
Responsible for overseeing marketing initiatives within Next2youWorks to develop areas such as sales management, product development, distribution channel management, marketing communications, including advertising and promotions, pricing, market research, and customer service.
- Facilitate growth, sales, and marketing strategies at an organization.
- Increase revenue generation.
- Reduce costs.
- Perform risk mitigation.
- Prepare overall marketing strategy.
- Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
- Implement and manage marketing budget.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights.
- Modify or redirect business intelligence strategy.
- Oversee and direct the efforts of the marketing team.
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth.
- Oversee the development of new products.
- Create product roadmap.
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates.
QUALIFICATIONS:EducationA bachelor’s degree(2:1/2:2) is required or/and an advanced degree in marketing or business (MBA) is preferredIn addition, you should have approximately 4 years of well-rounded marketing or business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility – with a focus on marketing expansion – as well as one to two years of experience in a leadership role.
- Superb analytical skillsbDemonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate customer advocacy
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamicshEntrepreneurial spirit
WHAT’S IN FOR YOU:aEQUITY: 2% – 2.5%
SALARY: Subject to NegotiationcWork in a unique start-up that adds values to the lives of people.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org