Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Applicants for Zonal Screening (South South 2)
The Nigerian Army, has released the list of Shortlisted Applicants for 76 Regular Recruits Intake Zonal Screening. The candidates whose names appear below will participate in the Zonal Screening Exercise which will hold between February 19th – March 3rd, 2017.
76 Regular Recruits Intake 2016 for Trades/Non Tradesmen and Women Zonal Screening Exercise
Instructions to Applicants
- The Zonal Screening Exercise will now hold between February 19th – March 3rd, 2017 at the designated Zonal Centres. Successful candidates from the Pre-Screening Examination are to attend at the Zonal Screening Centres for their respective states of origin. Submission of DSS Form is no longer required.
- Candidates selected at the Zonal Screening Exercise will immediately commence training at The Depot, Nigerian Army, Zaria.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest, not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them on the recruitment exercise.
- All Candidates are to check the website and print out the PASSED CONFIRMATION PAGE. Only candidate with the print out will be allowed to participate in the zonal screening exercise scheduled for 19th February-3rd March 2017.
- Candidates are advised to come along with a pair of white uncrested vest, a pair of blue shorts, original and photocopy of their credential, writing materials, white canvass and white socks.
Pre-Screening Examination Centre
Zone: South South 2
Zonal Centre: Headquarters 4 Brigade Nigerian Army, Benin
Candidates should click on their respective states below to view their names:
Click Here to View List (PDF) – Bayelsa