Nigerian Police Academy (NPA) 5th Regular Course Exam Centres, Subject Combinations & Instructions To Candidates
The Academy has increased the number of Examination Centres to 18 along the Police Zonal formations across the country. This is to ease the burden faced by candidates in travelling long distances to some centres.
Examination date is: Saturday the 8th July, 2017.
1. The name of the examination should continue as SELECTION EXAMINATION.
2. The Examination shall assume the following pattern:
SELECTION A: General paper – compulsory for all candidates (Weighting, 40%). Other sections, (only one section to be answered by candidates based on Faculty of choice (weighting 60%).
GENERAL PAPER AND ANY OF THE FOLLOWING 3 SUBJECTS
SECTION B: FACULTY OF HUMANITIES:
Literature in English
SECTION C: FACULTY OF LAW
Literature in English
SECTION D: FACULTY OF SCIENCE:
SECTION E: FACULTY OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
1. Kano – Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil
2. Kaduna – Police College, Kaduna
3. Enugu – Police Detective College, Enugu
4. Abuja – National Universities Commission, Auditorium
5. Minna – Police Secondary School, Minna
6. Jos – Police Staff College, Jos
7. Bauchi – Police Training School, Bauchi
8. Maiduguri – Police College, Maiduguri
9. Lagos – Police College, Ikeja
10. Ibadan – Police Training School, Ibadan
11. Port Harcourt – Police Secondary School, Port Harcourt
12. Owerri – Police College, Owerri
The additional centres are:
a. Zone 3 – Jalingo, Taraba State
b. Zone 4 – Makurdi, Benue State
c. Zone 5 – Benin city, Edo State
d. Zone 6 – Calabar, Cross River State
e. Zone 8 – Lokoja, Kogi State
f. Zone 10 – Sokoto, Sokoto State
g. Candidates that selected Emmanuel College, Oweri are to report to state Police command Zone 9 – Owerri, Imo State
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. Candidates should log into their online account so as to choose the centre nearest to them from among the old centries and the additional centre.
2. Candidates that selected one of the newly added centres should contact the respective State Police Commands of their chosen centres.
3. Candidates are hereby requested to come to the examination centre along with the following:
i. Acknowledgement Form
ii. Examination Card (Log into your online account to print Exam Card and updated Aknowledgement Card)
iii.Current JAMB Result Slip
vi. 2B pencil, sharpener, eraser and ruler
v. Two (2) Postcard size photographs (3.5 x 5 Inches) which should show only from the chest upwards.