Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Regional Head, Enterprise Sales
Looking for a candidate to manage our Enterprise Sales Operations in Lagos Region. With 3/ 4 direct reports and an overall team strength of 15 employees, the successful candidate would be responsible for:
- Entrenching the Airtel Business Brand within the Enterprise Market (All segments) with a view to having the dominant market share in the designated region.
- Full accountability of Regional B2B revenue, brand equity, B2B relationship management, B2B customer service, B2B revenue assurance and debt management.
- Leading teams in the acquisition, growth and customer management of B2B customers in the region.
Applicants must have;
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND in Social Science or Arts
- Postgraduate Degree in Marketing, an MBA would be an added advantage.
- Significant experience in Sales, Customer Service or Marketing within the Telecoms sector.
- 5 years’ work experience working in B2B
- 10 years’ selling experience of Telecommunication products with 5 at a managerial level
- Sound understanding of the telecoms value chain
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th October, 2017.