DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm and small business dedicated to development, with over 30 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. We are a data driven organization that specializes in informing policy making by delivering focused data-driven evidence-based analysis products and services. DevTech core practice areas include: Economic and Data analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Youth Development, Gender and Inclusive Development, and Public Financial Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Copy Editor
- DevTech is collecting CVs for a pool of copy editors to support copy editing on a variety of reports, desk reviews, and evaluations for DevTech proposals and ongoing projects.
- Topics covered range across sectors, including economic growth, health, HIV/TB, democracy and governance, education, environment, and monitoring and evaluation.
- Copy edit documents, including evaluation reports, desk reviews, quarterly reports, and annual reports, publications, proposals, etc.
- Format documents and ensure consistency with USAID branded reporting requirements.
- Master’s degree in Social Science or other relevant field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word.
- Native proficiency in English.
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience writing and/or editing technical reports for USAID programs.
- Knowledge of the Associated Press (AP) writing style guide.
- Basic knowledge of M&E processes.
- This position description should not be construed to imply that the requirements outlined here are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply