1.) Hoerbiger Valves Workshop Technician
Ref. No.: HOERB/WST
Location: Port Harcourt/Nigeria
- Hoerbiger has the following vacancy for a suitably qualified and experienced Service Technician to join its team in Port Harcourt.
- The Workshop Technician is required to support the Service activities of compressor and valve reconditioning, both on-site and in-house.
- The candidate will demonstrate robust ethical behaviors and awareness of anti-corruption laws, practices and establish HOERBIGER as a market leader in Compressor, Engine and Wellhead Services in Nigeria.
- Execute valve service or maintenance of Reciprocating Compressors;
- Complete daily service and/or workshop logs as required by supervisor;
- Perform preventive maintenance on workshop service machinery;
- Ensure proper handling and usage of instruments and hand tools (Vernier caliper, micrometer, torque wrenches, hydraulic jacks);
- Handling of Compressor/ Rotary machines, dismantling, inspection/ taking dimensions of parts, prepare parts list, preparing the spares/ unit for assembly, hydro wash, sandblasting, reconditioning of components, hydro test, assembling with spares, trial run, preparation for dispatch etc. through good engineering practices and quality procedures as per requirements;
- Working on-site, troubleshooting, maintenance, overhauling of compressors/ rotary machines, trial runs etc.
- The ideal candidate must have a degree or HND in Mechanical Engineering or possess a sound industrial / technical knowledge gained from relevant experience
- Years of experience: 3 years – 5yrs
- Must be computer literate: MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point)
- Prior experience in Valve reconditioning and compressor service preferred
- Experience in Rotating Equipment, Compressors and Gas Engines preferred
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Strong integrity standards, Organizational skills, able to manage Diversity
- Customer Focus and result oriented
- Learning/Change Agility, Self-motivated
- Able to deliver under pressure and with conflicting conditions
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2016.
2.) Sales Engineer Fabrication and Industrial Services
Job Ref.: OAL/SEFI
Area: Marketing & Sales
- Agree and meet quarterly sales goals, monitor performance; provide feedback and corrective actions;
- Build a quality network within the customer base and act as relationship focal point for key accounts; identify new leads and grow them into sales;
- Review every opportunity and ensure all opportunities are advanced or closed.
- Ensure sales are closed at winning / market prices that meet the profitability levels set by the Division and /or Business Segment;
- Review and approve Segment bids and tenders in consultation with Division Sales Manager, Business Segment Manager and ED S&M;
- Responsible for the appropriate use of the ERP system for sales activities throughout the Division Segment;
- Consolidate the opportunity pipeline for the Segment and provide input to the budgeting exercise;
- Support and own the Segment bid process, coordinating multi-Business Segment bids where necessary;
- Understand the market and competitive landscape;
- Ensure adequate coverage. Communicate changes to operations, the Segment and account management staff;
- Monitor client perception of Segment service delivery and help ensure excellence in service delivery
- Maintain integrity in all words and actions ensuring ethics, HSE and quality are evident;
- Proactively coach and assist sales and operations staff as needed.
- Operational and technical experience in some or all of the following machine shop related services: Skid manufacturing, machine shop component manufacture, manufacturing opportunities, flanges and fittings, fabrication of small scale items
- Pressure vessels, Walkways, Baskets, marine repairs and maintenance etc., is desired.
- A good first Degree or equivalent. An engineering or science first degree will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in similar role (with industrial experience) is required.
- Must have sufficient analytical skills, be a good communicator and have good presentation skills
- Experience in estimating and providing added value bidding;
- Must have good computer skills, time management skills and organisational skills;
- This person must be able to show ability to prioritize tasks to get timely results
3.) Sales Engineer Energy Products and Services
Deadline: 12th May, 2016