Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Online Application for Etisalat Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment
We are recruiting to fill the following vacant positions below:
1.) Specialist, Revenue Assurance
- To ensure the integrity of the revenue stream with primary focus on strengthening and/or building revenue assurance processes controls.
- Development of revenue assurance best practices for the company
- Creation of revenue assurance KPI on the revenue assurance/ fraud management tool (Subex).
- Perform root cause analysis of billing issues; follow through to resolution and communicate to appropriate parties.
- Monitoring of system owners to ensure proper set up of system in order to minimize leakages.
- Carry out analysis of all referrals received from different sources of intelligence. This includes internal staff and external subscribers via call and the internet respectively.
- Assuring timely and correct transport of all event detail records (EDRs) from points of generation (switches) to points of mediation and billing/rating.
- Liaising with all the relevant teams to ensure that all root-cause documentation is accurately completed, reviewed and approved, in addition to maintaining and updating process documents and templates.
- Detecting and recovering leaked revenues, and providing assurance and confidence to key stakeholders regarding the integrity of the network and business operations.
- Product assurance review of Etisalat’s products; risk and control evaluation and building controls to block areas of vulnerabilities.
- Review of prepaid product and services to identify incidences of wrong configuration and / or application of business rules.
- Financial validation of pay out figures for incentives for various sales channels.
- Review of rating for prepaid products and services to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Carry out various analysis such as:
- Forensic analysis
- Risk analysis
- Post-paid short code analysis.
- Short code analysis.
- E-Top up analysis.
- Post-paid usage analysis
- Subscriber balance movement analysis.
- Prepaid staff analysis.
- Analysis of data from different sources.
- First Degree in Computer Science, Accounting, or any science / engineering discipline.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Five (5) to nine (9) years work experience.
- Proficiency with use of data analysis tools (e.g. SQL, ACL, etc)
- Possession of professional qualifications (CISA, ACA, ACCA) will be an advantage
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
2.) Manager, Transmission Planning and Optimization
3.) Head, Enterprise Sales
4.) Manager, Information Security Management
5.) Head, Marketing Communication
6.) Senior Engineer, Systems & Solution
7.) Manager, IP
Application Closing Date