How to Overcome Delay with Request to Get Help on MMM Nigeria Office
Ever since today i have received lots of calls from MMM Nigeria participants telling me that they are unable to get help and asking me what the problem is. Judging by the number of complaints I have gotten, it is safe to assume that it’s a general problem with ”Get help” which I am sure will get resolved shortly. However, here is how to report delay in getting help.
How to first report Delay in Getting Help to Support.
- Log into your MMM Personal office (PO)
- Click on Support, then click CREATE to open a ticket like this:
- Excase: PROBLEMS WITH THE CREATION OF THE WITHDRAWAL ORDERS.
- Title: I REQUESTED TO GET HELP AND AM NOT GETTING MATCHED.
- Your message: Share your experience or story
- Browse: Upload any relevant document of screenshot (only if necessary)
- Click Save to submit ticket.
- After this, you will get response from Support/CRO, follow their instructions and wait (waiting may take up to 48 hours, depending on their workload).
- If you have been placed on Temporary Moratorium, they will tell you.