INSTITUTION : ECOWAS PARLIAMENTDIRECTORATE : ADMINISTRATION & FINANCE
POSITION TITLE : RECEPTIONIST
GRADE/STEP : G2-1
DURATION : ONE YEAR CONTRACT
DUTY STATION : HEAD OFFICE, ABUJA
SUPERVISOR : PRINCIPAL ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
SUPERVISING : NIL
OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To answer face-to-face enquiries at the front desk and co-ordinate in-coming and out-going telephone calls.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receives visitors to the Parliament at the front desk;
- Answers enquiries or re-directs enquirers to the appropriate sources of information;
- Receives and passes on messages from visitors to staff members and vice versa;
- Maintains a visitors’ register and keeps track of visitors to the Parliament.
- Observes the behavior of visitors and alerts the Security and Management of any suspicious behavior on the part of visitors;
- Receives and makes official telephone calls for the Parliament;
- Performs any other duties that may be assigned by Management.
A minimum of a West African School Certificate or equivalent certificate in an administrative specialty.
Four (4) years relevant work experience.
The position is on Grade G2-1 with an Annual Salary of UA4,947, equivalent to US$7,805.
Only citizens of ecowas Member States are eligible for appointment in ecowas Institutions and Agencies. General Service positions are open to only candidates resident in the host country of the Institution. In the case of permanent positions, only candidates whose age is less than fifty (50) years at the time of appointment are eligible for consideration.
Method of Application
Candidates wishing to be considered for the post should download job application form at parl.ecowas.int fill it and send it as an attachment to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with their CVs.
Application Deadline: 22 June 2017.