Register: IAUE Part-Time Degree Admission for 2017/2018 Session
Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education, IAUE Part-Time Degree Admission Form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out.
The management of the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE), Port Harcourt, Rivers State is invites applications from suitable qualified candidates for admission into its part-time DEGREE programmes.
Features of IAUE Part-Time Degree Programmes.
- Students will obtain First Degree in 4 years as their regular counterparts.
- Students will attend classes and take courses together with their regular counterparts.
- Students will write examination alongside their regular counterparts.
- Students will have benefits of regular academic environment.
- Students can apply for hostel accommodation
- Students will not participate in NYSC, but will on graduation be issued letter of exclusion from service.
IAUE Part-Time Available Degree Programmes.
1. B.Sc. in Accounting, Management, Marketing, Office and Information Management, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Geography and Environmental Studies, Sociology, Political Science, and Library and Information Science.
2. B.A. in English and Communication Arts, French and International Studies, Religious and Cultural Studies, Music, Fine and Applied Arts, and History & Diplomatic Studies.
3. B.Sc. ED/B.A ED in Guidance and Counseling, Primary Education Studies, Educational Management, Human Kinetics Health and Safety Education, Home Economics, and Social Studies.
IAUE Part-Time Degree Admission – General Entry Requirements.
Five (5) credit passes in SSCE, NECO and NABTEB, obtained in not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Three of the aforesaid subjects should be relevant to the course candidates wishes to offer.
How to Apply for IAUE Part-Time Degree Admission.
Application forms are obtainable at the Center for Continuing Education at the St. John’s Diobu Campus of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education on presentation of bursary receipt for the payment of fifteen thousand Naira only (N15,000). It is payable at any branch of Zenith Bank Plc. into Account Number: 1011019108, Account Name: Ignatius Ajuru University of Education.
Application Closing Date: Completed Application forms for IAUE Part-time programme should be returned to: The Director, Centre for Continuing Education at the St. John’s Diobu Campus of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, not Later than 31st July, 2017, with photocopies of relevant credentials and bursary receipts of the application fee.