Register for NECO November/December SSCE 2017 – www.mynecoexams.com
2017 November/December Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) Registration of Candidates
- Biometric fingerprints will be captured during the registration of each candidate.
- Candidates should ensure that their finger prints are captured correctly during registration.
- Candidates with mismatched fingerprints at the point of verification will not be allowed to sit for the examination.
Registration Fee/Mode of Payment
To register, interested Candidates should obtain scratch cards at the rate of Eleven Thousand Three Hundred and Fifty Naira (N11,350) only excluding N50 Stamp Duty from any of the following sales centres:
- NECO Offices Nationwide.
- NIPOST Offices Nationwide
- Designated Banks.
Note: Payment is into the NECO Treasury Single Account (TSA) SSCE (E) in any of the Commercial Banks.
Attestation/Photo Cards and Examination Time-Table
On completion of the registration process, each candidate must obtain the following from the internet cafe:
- Time-Table for the Examination; and
- One (1) clear copy of the NECO Attestation/Photo card; which should be presented during the Examination. (Candidates should note that Photo cards that are not clear will NOT be accepted at the Examination Hall).
The Referee’s Attestation section of the Photo card should be SIGNED AND STAMPED by any of the following:
- The Principal of a recognized Senior Secondary School.
- An Ordained Clergyman.
- A Commissioned Officer of the Nigerian Armed Forces or the Police not below the rank of Captain or its equivalent.
- A Senior Civil Servant not below GL. 14.
- A Legal Practitioner of not less than ten years experience.
Candidates are no longer required to Stamp or Submit their Attestation/Photo cards in NECO State Officers
Blind candidates are to register like everyone. However, the NECO State Officer of the State where they intend to write the examination should be notified of their physical status immediately after registration.
The towns where the Examination will be held have been grouped into examination towns/neighbourhoods. Candidates should select a town/neighbourhood within the State where they intend to sit for the Examination.
Available Subjects for the Examination
Subjects available are:
- Agricultural Science
- Arabic Language
- Civic Education
- Christian Religious Studies
- English Language
- Financial Accounting
- Further Mathematics
- Health Education
- Islamic Studies
- Physical Education
- Store Keeping
Note: Candidates should note that Nigerian Languages (Hausa, Igbo & Yoruba) include the Literature component.
- The registration period begins on 28th June, and ends on 9th October, 2016 at 12.00 midnight.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The Registration fee, once paid, is not refundable.
- The use of reputable cyber cafes is highly recommended as the Council will not be liable for registration errors committed by candidates. (List of suggested Cyber cafes Nationwide where candidates can register is available on the NECO website – www.mynecoexams.com and also on display on the notice boards of the NECO State Offices)
- Candidates should carefully follow the instructions on the on-line scratch card before registration.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses before the Examination.
- Candidates should note that their uploaded photograph during the registration will be embossed on their Certificates.
- Smoking, cellular phones and other electronic communication devices are not allowed in the Examination Hall.
- Candidates should dress in mufti and no one will be allowed entry into the examination hall with arms.
- Multiple entries are not allowed. Candidates who register more than once will have their entire results cancelled.
- Candidates who damage or lose their scratch cards before registration will have to purchase another card.
- Please note that No candidate shall be allowed into the Examination Hall after the Examination has commenced.