September 2017 Job Vacancies in an FMCG Company
Cornerstone Staffing – Our client, a forward-thinking and fast paced Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Specialist – Intern
- Our client, a forward-thinking and fast paced FMCG company looking to hire a Social Media intern for a 6 months project.
- This role offers the intern a total immersion into a busy organisation and the successful candidate will work closely with key members of staff, external social media consultants, and international partners to learn about social media and digital communications.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
Education and Experience
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Familiarity with key social media tools like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
- A basic understanding of online marketing
- Computer proficiency: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Awareness of emerging web technologies
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Extremely Strong Writing and Editing Skills (Journalism or English Major a plus)
- Highly self-motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects efficiently with tight deadlines
- Passion for learning and continue self-development
Job Title: HR Intern
Job category: Human Resources
Level: Trainee / Student
Employment type: Contract / Interim
- We are looking to hire a HR intern for a project.
- This role offers the intern a total immersion into a busy organisation and the successful candidate will work closely with key members of HR staff
- Drive employee Engagement initiatives through effective communication of plan via emails and other communication methods.
- Strategize, design and plan activities to keep employees enthusiastic and interested be it via variations, new creations or fresh ideas
- Gather and analyze data on new hire onboarding experiences to identify and recommend opportunities for process improvements
- Works with Managers/Team Leads to implement effective onboarding and training approaches to maximize transfer of knowledge and skills during the onboarding process and ensure a positive onboarding experience
- Prepare HR reports as at when due
- Plan and execute various employee engagement activities
- Conduct New Employee Orientation
- Support new hires through the orientation period and on-the-job training process
- Any other task as assigned by HR Manager.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Accountancy or in any related field
- Membership of CIPM is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in relevant field
Skills And Competencies:
- Excellent communication and numerical skills
- Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong relationship management skills, organizational skills, coordination skills and ability to work cross-functionally and cross-organizationally
- Great attention to details, self-motivation, time management and a high level of discipline are key
- Strong analytical and people skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply