Shell Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment for a Commercial Interface and Trading Lead
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies, operating in more than 70 countries. Our aim is to meet the energy needs of society in ways that are economically, socially and environmentally viable, now and in the future. Our focus on innovation and technology has made us a leading manufacturer, distributor and marketer of refined petroleum products and has us ranked amongst the top 50 most innovative companies in the world.
Shell’s core values are Honesty, Integrity and Respect in all its operations, is an equal opportunity employer and an advocate for diversity and inclusion.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Commercial Interface and Trading Lead
Auto req ID: 51936BR
- As the Commercial Interface and trading lead, you will be responsible for supporting the growth of crude trading in Nigeria
- Source, negotiate and deliver deals on crude oil business development projects
- Build technical community between crude risk and SARP team, ensure consistency in model development and related controls
- Develop strategy in close association with relevant Shell teams
- Manage relationships with banks and credit institutions to monitor closely the debt financing provided by Shell to local producers
- A strong Commercial background – preferred trading experience or structured finance (from energy, finance, banking or hedge funds or investment banks)
- Must have completed the Nigeria National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
- Good understanding of the Petroleum industry in general
- A minimum of 7 years experience in commercial/trading and/or banking (structured finance)
- Good experience in Trading Origination or Business Development in crude oil & products or similar business deals with a proven record of success and achievements
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
- Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
- The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
- Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.