S&S Hotels and Suites remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
Described as an urban oasis, this luxury boutique hotel nestled in the heart of Victoria Island, the business capital of Lagos, offers unique style, spacious guestrooms and suites and especially gracious services that make it an ideal getaway spot for business and leisure travelers alike.
S&S Hotels and Suites
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Call Agent
Job Duties/ Responsibilities
- Handle customer complaints or enquiries via telephone, emails or text messages.
- Provide customers with needed information and support
- Make outbound calls.
- Receive inbound calls
- Ensure that customers/callers are satisfied.
- Gather information from customers..
- Consistently ensure call(outbound/inbound) quality
- Utilize computer technology to handle high volume of calls
- Work closely with Team leads, supervisors and call centre manger to ensure synergy and all time customer satisfaction
- Adherence to call script and call centre policies.
- Compile reports.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Exhibiting competent product Knowledge.
- Promote good listening skills.
- Manage length of calls.
- Minimum of B.Sc, HND or its equivalent in any field.
- Communication (Local Language and English)
- Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Telephone Etiquette
- Listening Skills.
- PC/personal productivity tools – Words for windows, Excel, PowerPoint ,Mailing
- Excellent Communication Skills
Application Deadline 25th April, 2016.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their cover note and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Do not call, the qualified candidate will be contacted after CV review